[Clipart] Licence

Jarod Russel JarodR at gmx.de
Tue Jul 21 23:39:07 PDT 2009

But still it could be that the uploader is not the owner and then the
OCAL user agreement is worth nothing in front of a court. Like we just
had it a couple of days ago with images from a celebrity which I
reported. The enduser might have done nothing wrong but the trouble and
the costs you have to go through are not worth the risk i think.