[Clipart] Licence

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jul 22 00:00:16 PDT 2009

On 07/22/2009 09:47 AM, Jan-Olof Eriksson wrote:
> This Gerald_G user has been member since 2006 and have lots of images. If
> he arent clear with this PD licence, why this hasnt been cleared ages
> ago?

Gerald is a long time contributor and he uploaded a large number of
valid PD clipart images.
It seems the problem with "wkdesign" is an accident caused by
misunderstanding, Gerald acted in good faith.

With over 12.000 of images in the library is possible for accidents to
happen and I think is fair for us to act and clear when we learn about them.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/