[Clipart] Licence

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:32:37 PDT 2009

I have gone through the collection.
I have removed any of the unremixed "svg'ed" files in the Zip file.

The "prepositions" (mouse on box) collection I have unpublished and have
requested the author of those ones to replace the "Preposition" mouse with a
different clipart, so that we can re-publish the series.
(Admin link; regular users wont be able to see it:)
http://openclipart.org/media/files/publish/Gerald_G/6239

I want to publicly thank Gerald.G for his integrity in how he's conducted
himself with these clipart. His organisation in the matter and record
keeping has enabled us to address this issue *two years *after the cliparts
were uploaded. It's unfortunate that OCAL has lost these great cliparts, but
it's how it happens sometimes.

Thank you, Jan-Olof Eriksson and Jarod, for bringing this to our attention.
Thank you other-admins for clarifing what clipart we should and shouldn't
keep in this matter.

Please let us know if there are any more remixes of these cliparts.

--
Cheers
Chovynz