[Clipart] Clipart NSFW

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Thu Jul 30 07:40:29 PDT 2009

On 07/30/2009 05:22 PM, ALBERT KEVIN wrote:

> I work in the design of a search interface for schools of Quebec. The
> interface translates the french words in english, to conduct a search
> using your API. However, some results was not safe for school. The term
> NSFW is not returned by the API. I wonder if it was possible to add a
> special tag where an image is NSFW classified, to allow a filter on the
> search results.

Sure. Can you help us by providing a list of NSFW images you found? Do
you want to become an editor and help us with such tagging?

Of course, before start tagging, I think we should define ourselved what
NSWF is and add the info to the moderation guidelines
(http://openclipart.org/wiki/Moderation)

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/