[Clipart] SVN changed and updated

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 2 02:52:40 PST 2009

I took a big chunk out of moving to our new virtual machine for OSUOSL.

I moved around all our past nasties into a nice structured order in
our new SVN repositories:

http://openclipart.org/wiki/SVN

I made the current site work with these new SVN repos. Also, made the
new test site on our new VM work with them too. Next step is to
migrate the site over, then want to update it to ccHost 5.0.1.

Anyway, I know it doesn't sound that exciting, but I spent all day
migrating this, OFLB and Create to their new homes.

I'm trying to unfreeze development which has been blocked on difficult
practices for getting code into the site, which is being resolved now
that we have control over adding developers to SVN, and our new
virtual machines which we have more control over.

Cheers all!

http://rejon.org/