[Clipart] Why packager, anyway?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Mar 3 00:06:21 PST 2009

Aha, I didn't know this! This is very very cool! I think we should try
to make the packages have some redundancy. So, we have the
manifest.rdf and then also embed int the files. I know seems crazy,
but I think we should consider this.

Another option is to get the manifest.rdf or just embed inside the
files, and then add something to the packager Makefile to automate the
insertion of RDF into the files or extracting into a manifest.rdf
file.

We should start documenting these apps. Also, good to document the
diff. viewers for our clip art. Would you like to help with this on
the wiki? http://openclipart.org/wiki?

Cool!

Jon

http://rejon.org/