[Clipart] SVN changed and updated

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Mar 3 00:31:03 PST 2009

I'm concerned about how to get a db copy that has privacy info
scrubbed. I'm a bit paranoid about this. Does anyone know how
Wikipedia handles this?

For now, please setup local instance and test out with SVG
files...need to think this through with the new setup.

We have both the live site, and a test site, for staging changes, etc.

I can generate both a config dump of all configurations from the
current site, but even that contains some insecure passwords I
believe. Then, need a cleaned db dump, hmmm

I'm cc'ing ccHost mailing list about these things. Victor, have you
solved this issue to get scrubbed mysql table and configs. Didn't you
provide something like this for some reseachers for ccMixter?

cheers
jon

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Jochen Staerk <jstaerk at usegroup.de> wrote:

http://rejon.org/