[Clipart] drive towards 10,000

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 9 09:41:53 PDT 2009

Yes, absolutely! I've been working with http://wikihow.com on doing a
competition started to create illustrations for their howto
articles...not sure if it will be ready in time, but a start...

But yes, we should think of ways to increase the contributions...blog
postings by us all will really help...then, good ole fashioned clip
art creation :)

LGM fundraising is going sloooowwww too :) But hey, we've increased
the awareness, amount of submissions, and are pumping some energy into
the project, which is really great!

If you have any strategies or ideas anyone, would love to talk about...

Jon

http://rejon.org/