[Clipart] Very Good News from the NEW OCAL-Design

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 9 15:40:13 PDT 2009

Working on it...I have code from bassel, which needs some testing. Its
actually in the SVN now, and it needs testing...

https://svn.openclipart.org/public/openclipart/www

I'd really appreciate help testing this all out...I've bitten a lot
off with helping get LGM2009 funded :)

Here is the way to set up the site locally for testing:

http://openclipart.org/wiki/Website_Development#Local_Development

Jon

http://rejon.org/