[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 60, Issue 35

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Mon Mar 23 07:53:34 PDT 2009

John Olsen wrote:
>> From: Nicu Buculei
>> John Olsen wrote:
>>> Just did it myself with this file from Nicu: http://openclipart.org/media/files/nicubunu/11425
>>>
>>> The location of the ban button right above the admin button (the main
>>> one we use when checking in files) does not help here.
>> I received a mail with "Your upload was moderated" but no name,
>> title or
>> URL and was wondering what and why...
>>
>> So how can I identify and restore the file?
>

> That's what we are all wondering Nicu.  The BAN button under admin
> controls is right next to the ADMIN button.  Only a matter of time
> till it got accidentally hit.  It cause the file in question to be
> BANNED - inaccessible through normal means even admin.  There is no
> warning or "Are you sure?" for something this radical.  And apparently
> it sends an e-mail notifiying this happened.

But the notification email is completely uninformative, it does not have
even the banned URL, so you can't know what was banned.

Was teh bug reported upstream? do we have a bugzilla entry reference?

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/