[Clipart] errors in the Planet

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Tue Mar 24 00:38:47 PDT 2009

Vera Lobatcheva wrote:
> Hi,

> The sites from which the script takes away the news haven`t got this errors.
>
> The Planet creates it.

Most likely was me years ago creating my first Planet theme ever and
trying to understand its working.

> Maybe a new Version of the Planet-System fix this Problem.

Honestly, the Planet had a dated look, it was made to fit the look of an
old version of our website, it can use a redesign (new template and CSS).
I think the best time for such a change would be after we redesign the
main website with your awesome CSS and after that make the planet to
match the look.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/