[Clipart] Karen's Whimsey

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 01:46:23 PDT 2009

If I understand it correctly, she's saying that she owns the scans she
made and that you have to respect her ownership of the scans, not the
art.  If you want to redistribute the art, you have to hunt down the
sources yourself and do your own scans.

If I'm not misinformed, she's within her legal rights to impose that
restriction and it's not incompatible with PD because it relates to the
scans themselves, not the PD artworks.

- Greg