[Clipart] Thoughts 'bout translation of main pages

Oleg Koptev koptev.oleg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 23:48:16 PDT 2009

Hello guys!

I'm not a long while with OCAL community
(http://openclipart.org/media/people/boobaloo), but I like the idea
from first look when I saw. I start to learn Inkscape and vector
software recently and find OCAL very useful for beginners as soon as
for profies.

I want to help OCAL within my powers. My question is — do you have
plans 'bout localisation of main pages of openclipart.org? I think
that effort could be extremely useful for not-english-speak people.
And with large open-source community this could be done in very short
times. For example at Launchpad's Rosetta project
(translations.launchpad.net).

What do you think?
Wish very best wishes for all OCAL maintainers and users!

P.S. Nicubunu - particular 10x for very nice tutorials :)
P.P.S AJ - I'm greatly impressed with your amazing work, thanks a lot
for sharing!
--
C уважением, Коптев Олег
With respect, Oleg Koptev