[Clipart] Main online Website "Quick Stat" discrepancy?

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Wed Mar 25 00:15:19 PDT 2009

chovynz wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I see the news feed from:
>

>        >Nicu Buculei: Mission accomplished: OCAL 10K!
>
> <http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2009/03/mission-accomplished-ocal-10k.html>
>
> *>Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:00:47 +0000*
>
> In his screenshot he shows that the number is indeed 10,000. However in
> a guest Quick Stats, it shows

It was at the time.

> Why the differences? There's a difference of 38. None of Nicu's stats
> are 38. even subtracting certain numbers doesnt account for the missing
> 38 in my stats. Is there a difference between admin's stats and my/guest
> stats?
>
> Banned images perhaps? ;) (Im joking)

Something like that, when I stopped uploading the counter was at 1011
and then started do decrease. Maybe not banned and just marked as "may
be a PD Issue" or something like that.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/