[Clipart] Main online Website "Quick Stat" discrepancy?

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Wed Mar 25 00:22:06 PDT 2009

chovynz wrote:

> Sorry Nicu. However it is important to raise this issue. This precident
> means we can't have famous characters (Donald Duck, MickeyMouse, Bambi,
> Darkwing Duck, DragonballZ, James Bond, Starwars, etc) with their
> EXPRESS PERMISSION. This has always been a bane of Clipart, I feel,
> however there's nothing to be done about it.

There are some things to note:
- the character is not called Darth Vader, is just Darth and his name
can be changed to Masked Villain or something
- it is not a depiction of the Star Wars character but a caricature
- how about this? http://openclipart.org/media/files/rejon/11042
- but those? http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=vader

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/