[Clipart] errors in the Planet

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Mar 25 21:20:08 PDT 2009

Probably best to use the planet venus stuff and update our planet that way...

http://intertwingly.net/code/venus/

It is the latest planetplanet code...

I would just start from scratch for that, and check out the planet
configs from ocal now as a starter for the head icons, etc...some
things have changed...

http://openclipart.org/wiki/SVN

Cheers!

BTW, if anyone needs recommendations on linked in and whatnot for all
their hard work on these things, I'm more than happy to do this :)

Jon