[Clipart] 10k release?

Joanna Pszenicyn papapishu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 01:37:31 PDT 2009

Yesterday we have reached 10K in sense c)
It was image "Onion" by user Boobaloo:

http://www.m-tos.da.ru/~joanna/pic/OCAL_10K.png<http://www.m-tos.da.ru/%7Ejoanna/pic/OCAL_10K.png>

Are we going to give him congratulations in the image review,
or editorial pick, or something?

Also, I'd like to say that Nicubunu's "Darth" picture was already copied to
www.clker.com, but now is deleted:

 http://www.clker.com/search/darth/1 <http://www.clker.com/search/darth/1>

Greetings,
Papapishu