[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Question about use

croatianinja at yahoo.com croatianinja at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 15:05:01 PDT 2009

I know you've stated that these images are public domain, but it just sounds too good to be true. I'm a rubber stamp artist. I've found some images here that I would like to make into stamps and, later, scrapbooking products (papers, cliparts). For the stamps, I will not be adding them to my drawing. They will be made into stamps as is (with a few cleaning up and slight modifications on my part). Is this still allowed?

Thanks so much for your service. I'm a beginner in this trade and have enjoyed learning Inkscape. Being a stay at home, I cannot afford Adobe Illustrator, but I'm glad because I think Inkscape rocks. I've downloaded a trial version of AI and I think it's not that great.

More power to your site,
Nina