[Clipart] What we do now - Does it affect 0.19? + Mass uploads

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Tue Mar 31 00:23:59 PDT 2009

Firstly, everybody congratulations with the release!

Very cool!

>  I'm excited, maniac energy, without a vector. If I'm too much, just
> dial my inertial dampeners down.

So that’s why we end up with vectors? Because we don’t have them
ourselves?
That makes sense :-)

Such a bummer though, that most people haven’t yet discovered the fun
of being a volatile particle :-)

Good luck with the health though,
and congratulations with the baby!

OCALwise,
I would be all for this old stuff being moved over as quickly as
possible…

> Oh, what should the goal be for 0.19? How about 12,000 total uploads
> and then focus on spring clip art. Good?

Well I’m with the others on this one, 2.000 is a lot.

I think getting what is there hq and accessible is more important?

I think what Chovynz points out about moving stuff around is important
As is the new look for the site for which I have seen mockups flying
around,

IMHO visibility and community building should have focus now?

Eric

PS
Apologies btw that regarding foss matters my focus is so erratic; I
did not get back to these last things about copyright but I did read
the other reactions, thanks all! In the specific case the guy did
actually alter the license in retrospect, I later found out… http://www.roysac.com/blog/2008/08/copyleft-vs-public-domain.html
Now, that specific case is not so interesting, but it is really
interesting to read your reactions on the matter.