[Clipart] Files that might need some admin attention.

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Tue Mar 31 00:54:21 PDT 2009

chovynz wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I've been working on the Clip-art requests, I have some feedback and
> questions as a result.
>
> http://openclipart.org/media/files/pageslovingingdaycare/11985
> This file seems suspect. It's a zip file with "stuff" in it. I have no
> idea why they have used the requests form, no idea why they are using
> OCAL for this, and there is also no description as to what is required.
> The thumbnail inside is too small and rubbishy to be useful.[...]

That is an OpenOffice document, download the .zip, change the extension
to .odt and you can open it (internally the openoffice files are zip
archives).

After opening the document you can see it is practically spam, I think
is safe to delete it.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/