[Clipart] New Planet Design

Michael Krnac michaelkrnac at googlemail.com
Fri May 8 14:43:41 PDT 2009

Hi Nicu,

now i come back to the comic with the first idea (well needs some time :-) )
Take a look here:
http://216.40.235.204/cchost/view/media/submit

You see oleg created new icons for original upload and remix.

Your comic should go to the box on the right named "Example for new users"
The comic should clear for new users the diffrence between original made by
your self and remix of your own or the work of someone else.

Idea from me for the comic. ... there could be something completely
different if you have better ideas.

A cook or something has a table with fruits gets the orange, cuts it into
two pieces and lays it back to the table.
And explains "This fruits are like Original Cliparts and the Table is the
OCAL. Get one, change it, and bring it back and make it accessable for other
people."

Michael