[Clipart] I'd like to help!

Aaron Bowler azz_x at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 01:30:11 PDT 2009

 Hi all!

(I hope people see this message -- i've never used mailing lists before - i'm used to PHPBB or vbulletin forums)

Anyway, I'm a PHP programmer, and i'd really like to add the thumbnail support to the site -- i dont think it would be too hard to add.

I see that you are using ccHost -- so i can install that on one of my servers for testing, but if i could get a copy of some of your sql database to get a few results - that would really help.

Thanks for this amazing site! I tried ages looking for Public Domain clipart. I'd really like to help out.

Cheers.