[Clipart] Launchpad / wiki / collaboration / New OCAL Beta site.

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun May 17 16:10:04 PDT 2009

Also, can you add to this moving things from the freedesktop.org
bugtracker. I think another thing to do is to remove that link to that
bugtracker as well from the current site, which can be done from the
admin screens, and adding the launchpad one.

Also, Chovynz, can I post your message to the main page of the
website? Or, do you have a blog feed for ocal news...that would help
to communicate about these things....

Cheers! If anyone has blog feed for ocal news, that would be
great....the way to do it is to tag your blogposts if you use
wordpress with openclipart or something.

For example, my blog feed: http://rejon.org/tag/openclipart is what
goes to the main news page for Open Clip Art Library. Wordpress.com
and wordpress installations allow for this easily.

Cheers guys! you rule!

Jon