[Clipart] BETA OCAL: External sources/trackbacks visual concept and ideas

Victor Stone fourstones.net at gmail.com
Sat May 23 17:52:16 PDT 2009

again, not being familiar with the way things work on OCAL I can say:

There is a mechanism now for linking to remote sources through the
Sample Pool API. Once the link is identified it would show up in the
'Sources' of your current clip art pages.

The easiest thing from a coding perspective (one that would not even
involve Michi) is to add two fields to the upload form

External Source URL: []
External Source Name & Author: []

VS