[Clipart] upload

Rudy O'Riley rudyo-riley at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 05:33:45 PDT 2009

 My 2 cents: Open Clip Art Library is fantastic, hats off to those working
on it, if there has been a problem uploading to the site - it is still very
much a vibrant site - downloading the svgs works beautifully and the open
clip art is a celebration of what the internet can be for the global
community.
Cheers,
RudyO