[Clipart] click-thrus

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Apr 2 20:17:21 PDT 2010

one problem with the thumbnails, is that we are not providing users a reason
to click thru. What info should we add to the thumbnails which will
encourage people to click thru? I'm thinking number of comments, if a
clipart is unchecked. Bassel, can we set all new uploads to have the tag
"unchecked" That way encourages librarians to remove this tag when an image
is checked. Other types of tags would be good is number of remix and number
of example uses....

Is there also a way to upload other versions of the same file or to replace
the upload with a better version?

Bassel, Ronaldo, librarians, any ideas???

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
http://status.net/
http://rejon.status.net + skype: kidproto