[Clipart] Librarian tools

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:09:04 PDT 2010

Hi Bro!

What's on your todo list?

Do you have a way for librarians to link individual files into remix groups?
And
Can you make it possible to multiupload AS remixes?

e.g.
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/46165
I'm trying to upload these as individual files.
currently I have two options:
Upload one by one as a remix. (This involves much repetative work.)
Upload a whole bunch as individuals (but no way to make them a remix and has
info missing that will need changing after upload).

Is this something that is coming soon?

So to recap -
1. We need a librarian tool to change the remix status of individual files
so that we can group them under the correct file as a remix. Also need to
UNREMIX if necessary.
2. We need a public tool to mass upload files AS remixes.

Where are you placed with your workload?

Thanks Bro! Keep up the awesome work. OCAL is becoming amazing!
--
Cheers
Chovynz