[Clipart] Have your say! Get involved.

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 20:11:23 PDT 2010

Whoa! That's pretty cool. I must've missed it the first time around.

I would like to something like this in OCAL. Can we pencil book you in for
later?
I think something like it is what *Roger Martín, **J. Alves, and Co  *had in
mind?
I've linked the old thread.
http://lists.freedesktop.org/pipermail/clipart/2010-April/010206.html

I've also had a look around on Raphael. Pretty cool stuff. I never realised
what you can do with svg.
Jon is there a way to hook into Raphael for OCAL? Moving SVG's?  What
capabilities can the Aiki framework deal with?

How can we push OCAL to the next level?

Thanks for that Charles. You opened my eyes!

Cheers
Chovynz

Cheers
Chovynz