[Clipart] How to have a complete package like before 2.0 ?

Antoine Rodriguez antoiner at media-tec.com.mx
Tue Dec 21 07:39:07 PST 2010

Hi,

        How can I obtain an "Up to date" OpenClipart repository ?

        Debian stuck to the 0.18 version of the package and many here
        can't have
        internet to go to the website ....

        There is a 2.0 complete version ..... but how can I have this
        version
        updated up to Winter 2010 ?

        Another question is that : How can I have the clipart order made
        by
        theme and not by author ? (When I search for a clipart I search
        for
        computer or kitchen ... not for Fred)

        Thank you very much for your help.

        Best regards,