[Clipart] OCAL Summer 2010 Release this Monday!

Brad Phillips brad at bradphillips.org
Thu Jul 1 18:26:20 PDT 2010

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to serve as a reminder of the upcoming monthly Open Clip Art Library Release.  We will be deploying the Summer 2010 themed clip art package along with this release, so please have your created works on the site & tagged with the "summer2010" key word by sunday.  There are some really great works in this package already.  I'm excited to share what I've been working on, and I look forward to seeing more of the contributions.

Once again, all participation in these custom content releases is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

+Brad