[Clipart] Openclipart - striptease girl

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 03:45:46 PDT 2010

Further research:

Compare (obvious search)
http://www.openclipart.org/tags/naked
http://www.openclipart.org/search/?query=naked

The search is working fine, in filtering search queries, however, wasn't
nsfw tagged clipart supposed to be invis'ed from regular users until
they click a checkbox "Show nsfw" in their user profile settings? I'm
also seeing the tag "nsfw" now. And obviosuly Anon users can see these
ones at various stages under various tags. Cache has been refreshed.