[Clipart] Very Stupid Question

St.Clair, David stclaird at uk.innovation-group.com
Wed Jul 14 07:29:36 PDT 2010

Hello,

Please forgive me if this isn't the place to ask but how do I add my photo to my artist profile and my home page?

I have managed to add a svgs but that's all I have sussed out so far.  I couldn't see it on the FAQ

Thank you for your patience

Dave

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily the company. The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential to The Innovation Group PLC and are solely for use by the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed.

This email and any attachments may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the intended recipient, nor may it be copied in any way.  If you have received this email in error, please forward a copy of this email to itsupport at uk.innovation-group.com and then delete it from your system.

The Innovation Group PLC: Registered in England 3256771
Registered Office: Yarmouth House 1300 Parkway Solent Business Park Whiteley Hampshire PO15 7AE UK
http://www.innovation-group.com

This email and any attachments has been swept for computer viruses. Neither The Innovation Group PLC nor the sender accept any responsibility for computer viruses once this email has been transmitted.