[Clipart] Librarian jobs

Leonardo Cunha laobcunha at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 13:54:32 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am reviewing and fixing those images with media/svg/image/etc. tags and I
found an offensive comment:
http://www.openclipart.org/detail/83

<http://www.openclipart.org/detail/83>I don´t know if I have the rights to
erase it (or even if I should erase it), so any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

One more question: are librarians allowed to add "sports2010" (or the
respective "monthly package tag") to a new image that should/could have
received that tag? Or is that an uploader decision only?

Best regards,
Leonardo Cunha