[Clipart] Translations

COTTE ANDRÉ cottea at grics.qc.ca
Wed May 5 06:49:25 PDT 2010

Hi!

We have begin to program a little search engine with keywords in French for
the Beta OCAL 2.  It works at the time.  We will have to revise it for the
officiel OCAL 2.

The principle is simple.  We take a french keyword, ship it to Google
Translate, and make the search with the english word coming from Google.  It
works ok. Our big problem was the NSFW since we made this search engine for
schools.

This search engine will work for any language supported by Google Translate.

We planned to insert this little widget in school portal.

For more information

André Cotte cottea at grics.qc.ca  Layman information
Kevin Albert albertk at grics.qc.ca thechnical information

André Cotte