[Clipart] Aiki/Ocal Training

Ronaldo Barbachano ronaldo at fabricatorz.com
Sun May 9 15:35:53 PDT 2010

Yes, a blog built with aiki would make the most sense! If you you are
interested in learning Aiki quickly, having a firm grasp of how SQL
functions and writing SQL statements is highly recommended. I wrote this
document that explains how AIki renders pages in a very simple and short
description, I recommend reading this and begin following the tutorials
already written.

Basically think of Aiki as a database/table parser that fetches records and
builds pages according to the values of those records, once they are
interpreted by Aiki.

http://www.aikiframework.org/wiki/index.php/Understanding_How_Aiki_Works