[Clipart] WTFPL [Was: Re: debian logo]

Seb sebastien.lanteigne at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:45:46 PDT 2010

This raises a  good point. Public Domain doesn't exist everywhere. The
are jurisdictions where things MUST have some sort of a license.

I'm sure some of you have seen the /. stoy on licences today too. So I
think we can all agree that the WTFPL implies "Public Domain" and is an
adequate substitute for Public Domain where it's not an option.
---

   DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
                     Version 2, December 2004

  Copyright (C) 2004 Sam Hocevar <sam at hocevar.net>

  Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified
  copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long
  as the name is changed.

             DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION

   0. You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.

----

Seb.
PS: I'm only half kidding here...