[Clipart] Less than a week until Spring Package release!

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:35:51 PDT 2010

Are you going to have a set release date, like patch Tuesday, where
people can rely on a new monthly package every Third thursday or
something like that?

The first year should hit the heavy perennials... Seasons, major
holidays (Christmas & New Year, Easter, Halloween, Valentine's Day).
That occupies 8-9 packages. Then in the following year, do some
refreshes on the big holiday packages and go for more creative
packages like Nicu's RPG map symbols.