[Clipart] Possible problem with tags (at least with me)

Leonardo Cunha laobcunha at gmail.com
Fri May 21 10:19:55 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Maybe it's my mistake, but I noticed something:

1) If I put 'spring, text, spring2010, flower' as tags, I can't find the
image in http://www.openclipart.org/tags/flower.
2) If I change the tag order (for instance, 'spring, text, flower,
spring2010'), the image does not appear in
http://www.openclipart.org/tags/spring2010.
3) Looks like the one missing is the last one always.

Is there a limitation on the size of taglist string? Or am I doing something
wrong?

I don't know if I made myself clear. I hope so. Sorry for my bad English.

Best regards,
Leonardo Cunha
(laobc)