[Clipart] Fwd: GNOME t-shirt competition

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Wed Nov 24 07:13:39 PST 2010

any interest?

Jon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frederic Muller <fred at beijinglug.org>
Date: Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 6:05 AM
Subject: GNOME t-shirt competition
To: Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>, Andy Fitzsimon <andyfitz at gmail.com>

Hi guys!

The GNOME Foundation is launching a T-shirt design competition where there
is (a little) money to be made. Link is here:
http://www.gnome.org/contest/index.html

We're trying to get as many submissions as possible and are reaching out to
you guys (GNOME lovers and designers) to see if you could help promote the
contest to circles where we have little reach. We have in mind places such
as:
- The CC community
- Deviantart
- Openclipart
- Anywhere else filled with artists! I'm sure you know more places than I
do.

So if you could do anything to help us it would be really great!

thanks a lot.

Fred
Beijing LUG

http://rejon.org/