[Clipart] Collections

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 00:13:20 PDT 2011

Hi Rob
Welcome to the list and to ocal.

2. Documentation : What info are you after? There is lots of info already on
the site. Check the librarian page, participation, FAQ, guidelines and about
pages.
http://www.openclipart.org/librarians
http://www.openclipart.org/guidelines
http://www.openclipart.org/sitemap

If you think of any docs that need adding to the site I would appreciate it
if you let me know (or write up something for it!!! and send it to me!! :) )

3. Would you like to help create this functionality?

On 13 August 2011 02:03, Rob Fenwitch <rob.fenwitch at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> so I've made a collection. An empty collection.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to add art a collection please?
>
> Also, is there any documentation out there, so I don't need to keep bugging
> the list?
>
> I'd also like to throw my weight behind Wojciech Ryrych, who added this:
> https://blueprints.launchpad.**net/openclipart/+spec/update-**clipart<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openclipart/+spec/update-clipart>
>
> Rob

Cheers
Chovynz