[Clipart] Fwd: ClipArt from Stolen Photos

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:16:37 PDT 2011

He needs to provide much more information. There's not enough at this stage
for us to investigate.
I'll be happy to look into it once he has provided clear links of :

   - what specific clipart,
   - from what specific website
   - proof of original copyright etcetc.
   - DMCA notice. www.openclipart.org/dmca

Saying "this and that" is not helpful. Give us concrete prrofs, evidence and
links for us to investigate.

Cheers
Chovynz