[Clipart] Any javascript programmers available? Tiny job.

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 23:28:02 PST 2011

I would like to know if there are any javascript programmers available to
help me on a "teeny wheeny tiny" job.

I want to use javascript to detect if certain tag phrases are on the screen
or in the tag list being displayed, and pull in a separate html-page and
display it in the top left corner of the users screen.

   - So, word or phrase detection.
   - Pull in outside html document
   - display this outside html as a z-indexed top stack (maybe 999 or
   something silly like that) in the top left corner, while the user is viewing
   these particular cliparts.

Is this an easy thing to do? I've done a little bit of ajax before with
content replacement, but I need some pointers in the right direction for
this one. Thanks muchly!

--
Cheers
Chovynz