[Clipart] manual trackback

charles thomas charlesavt at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 07:44:39 PST 2011

Nicu

this is a bit of an unusual introduction, i'm a fan of your art and have put a
couple of pieces through the SVGTOHTML
converter tool I created.

I read a few of these messages from Clipart.org and hope you don't mind me using
your SVG occassionally. I'm not a commercial business just a lover of Art and
creative innovation.

I think the logos are good.

I created a javascript version of one of your older pieces of art.
http://www.irunmywebsite.com/raphael/lady.php
I have some way to go with this tool and occasionally I ask artists technical
questions.

You can convert them too using..
http://www.irunmywebsite.com/raphael/SVGTOHTML_LIVE60.php

Regards Charles