[Clipart] I hope you have backups.

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 19:43:19 PST 2011

To Jon or Bassel

I hope you have backups.
I'm tired of the interlinked problems.

The only thing I did was change one value in the css.
div.r-img-i {width:110px;}
div.r-img-i {width:100px;}

*And the whole site crashed.* This after successfully already unwinding much
of the css spagehtti code. Fucking stupid.
Now, I can't login to admin, and no-one can see the site. Nothing I can do
from my end. Someone with ssh access is going to have to fix whatever went
wrong.

I was editing the "main" widget css at the time. I hope you've got a log
file of what happened, because I'm sure I did nothing that would cause this,
since I was only playing with the layouts of the cliparts that were
displayed on the main page to get them to fit better. If i did do something,
then I need to know what it was, so that I can avoid that in the future.

I'm going to take a break. sheesh.

--
Cheers
Chovynz