[Clipart] Comments spam?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 11:30:59 PST 2011

We aren't able to yet. I'm trying to figure out what's needed and how to do
so. Lots of spaghetti to sort out in this area. :-)
(I think I'm also awaiting another team member to finish a certain task in
that area too but I can't remember what it was specifically.)

Comment searching by name : "Can a librarian search for comments by
"anabel4you"?" This is a much needed feature. Can you please file a
blueprint on it? https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openclipart

Or a bug ("not enough tools"). Whichever you think it suits the situation
best.

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 5:29 AM, Gerald Ganson <Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca>wrote:

> On this topic - how can you remove comments from your own clips?
>
> Gerald

Cheers
Chovynz