[Clipart] Comments spam?

Leonardo Cunha laobcunha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:07:45 PST 2011

About this bug, commented on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openclipart/+bug/712151:

<< If the user "Example" uploaded a copyrighted clipart and a librarian
comments about, the user should not have the ability to delete it. It looks
like the ability of deleting a comment should work only for the user who
commented and librarians. Otherwise, the uploader could always delete any
notification sent by librarian and say he was not notified of problems with
his work. >>

Opinions?

Sorry for the bad English. I hope you understand what I mean.

Best regards,
Leonardo Cunha