[Clipart] OCAL 2.9 Release Out Congrats!!!!

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Fri Feb 18 12:23:32 PST 2011

We pushed out 2.9 release! Great work to everyone who put in time!
Esp. to Chovynz, Johnny, Oleg, Brad and the list continues! Esp. to
all the artists cranking out the clipart!!!

You can see the great success with getting more people helping out and
the project closing loads of bugs!

https://launchpad.net/openclipart/+milestone/2.9

Now, we are onto 3.0 towards LGM2011 in Montreal May 10-13. We need your help!

Please visit our 3.0 working page:

https://launchpad.net/openclipart/+milestone/3.0

And, if you see something you can help with and we need your help to
comment on and help decide what should be worked on next on the
project.

I'm hoping that the next release can be completed in mid-March.

Fabricatorz are starting to work on completing the open font library,
so we will have some other side benefits toward LGM2011.

Cheers to all!

http://rejon.org/ | http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) | +1-510-499-0894 (sf)