[Clipart] OCAL 2.9 Release Out Congrats!!!!

Leonardo Cunha laobcunha at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 16:20:55 PST 2011

Congratulations!

Taking a look and finding out about collections... That's great! I have been
creating some wedding clipart and I was thinking of suggesting it as a new
package (but I thought there were already too many themes in queue). Anyway,
I was thinking of uploading them with no 'package strings' attached, hoping
someone would follow the idea. Looks like now it will be easier!

Two questions (maybe only one answer, but I can't find it):
1) How can I create a collection?
2) How can I add a clipart to a collection?

Best regards,
Leonardo Cunha