[Clipart] Comments spam?
chovynz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 23:52:14 PST 2011
Ok, I've made a first step towards dealing with spam and other troublesome
Generic search tool for comments.
- Will search username and comment for [query]
- Will display comments that have [query] in a table.
- Pagination is broken due to another bug, but pagination IS actually
activated on this search.
- Results are limited to 50.
- Only Librarians can see / use this page.
- At this stage, this will only display, but I plan on making user
actions for when a librarian needs to hide the comment or to edit the
comments if need be.
- It's probably would benefit from some css styling.
- Footer screwed up the page, so I removed it from showing up on this
Pity I can't do /search/comments, instead of creating an entirely different
url (/searchcomments). When I placed this page under /search/comments, the
cliparts matching [query] also displayed in the standard search view, which
is not what I wanted. Kill URL's search didn't work. It works downline, but
There is currently no tool to edit / hide comments. I'll work on that next.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the clipart