[Clipart] Motor Sports Clip Art package :NetAlloy

Srinivas Bala info at netalloy.com
Mon Feb 28 22:00:10 PST 2011

Hi friends,

Nice to Know that OpenCliArt project just crossed the 40,000 miles stone.
I have been working on motor sports clip art package since last few days.
Please advice me if you wish to see some more keywords , i will be glad if
you submit a few for the package.

We will be starting a motor sports portal shortly, providing lot of
royalty free stuff, that includes clipart,icons,templates etc.

Cheers !

Srinivas Bala
NetAlloy.Com
India.

Mobile +91 9866677880

--------- CAUTION - Disclaimer -----------------
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original
message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail
or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful.
This e-mail may contain viruses. NETALLOY has taken every reasonable
precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may
sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. NETALLOY
reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent
to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail
address may be stored on the NETALLOY e-mail system.
-----NETALLOY----- End of Disclaimer------NETALLOY------